School Council Minutes
Wednesday 2nd December 2009
- Agree minutes from last meeting.
Minutes read out by Chloe and agreed by the council representatives.
- Items to sell on the Christmas stall and pricing.
The star decorations and snowmen bookmarks have been made by the year 5/6 art club. The stars are to be sold at 25p each, the bookmarks are to be sold at 40p each (or 3 for £1).
The cakes will be made by Mr Smith, Miss McCann, Miss Durston and Miss McDermott. They will be sold at 30p each (or 4 for £1).
- Sign for stall.
The council have decided on a high sign above the stall, which will be made by Mr Smith.
- Permission to help on stall.
Permission slips have been given to William, Robbie, Joe, Matthew, Ellen, James, Sam, Nathan and Caitlin - who all said they would be at the Christmas Fayre and who might be able to help.
- o Christmas Plays - some of the children who don't have any lines to say would like an opportunity to get up on the stage, even if it's just as an extra in a scene or during the singing.
- o Some children would like to have more places to sit on the middle yard - it can up unpleasant sitting in the outdoor classroom as you get muddy going in and out of it.
- o The bottom yard has all the benches but it is the 'games yard' so less people want to sit down.
- o People are still breaking toys on the top yard.
- Date and agenda for next meeting.