We aim to:-
- Encourage pupils to value and respect themselves and others.
- Ensure learning is fun, meaningful and progressive and enables pupils to develop skills to become lifelong learners.
- Provide an integrated, creative, challenging and interactive curriculum enriching learning for all pupils.
- Enhance the environment to make it attractive, fun and thought provoking, to encourage global citizenship and sustainability.
- Develop a supportive forward thinking staff team valuing professional development.
- Value parental support and involve them fully in the life of the school through an open door policy.
- Make our school the heart of the community by celebrating and developing links which enhance learning.
- Share our similarities, celebrate our differences.
Sowing the seeds for success