Rules for Success
RULES FOR SUCCESS
We will achieve our best when we:
- Respect each other
- Stop, look and listen to the chosen speaker.
- Follow directions first time
- Keep hands, feet, objects and unkind words to ourselves
- Use the correct voice at all times
- Walk quietly around the school.
REWARDS FOR SUCCESSFUL BEHAVIOUR
The school encourages and acknowledges good behaviour in the following ways:
- Materials: stars
- Notes home
- Pupil of the week.
- Class wide rewards
- House points
1 Non-verbal: the 'look'/proximity
2 Reminding of the rule or direction
3 Warning... "You are choosing..."
4 Time out in classroom
5 2 minutes lost at breaktime KS1
5 minutes lost at breaktime KS2
6 Parents contacted
7 Sent to Headteacher