How we introduced Investors in Pupils
How we introduced investors in pupils
- Put up small banners about IIP which instigated child/teacher interest in the topic.
- Linked the 'Investors in Pupils' website to the school website.
- Told parents about it on a newletter.
- Posted links on our Twitter Homepage to drum up interest and excitement.
- INSET amongst staff on what IIP was and how it could be easily incorporated in the school and their class ethos.
- Introduction assembly on 'Investors in Pupils.'
Set a time scale in which classes could go off timetable to begin putting together a plan for it (Photos of it being introduced...photos of displays)